More than a rally!
The final round of the Atlantic Rally Cup, Black River Stages Rally, is famous for fast gravel roads, night racing, gorgeous lakeside scenery, and a friendly atmosphere. The rally will be held on September 20-21, 2014. Join us for a fun weekend of rally racing in the North Country!
- Who is Racing? Check here for the latest Competitor Entry List
- Be in the know on rally weekend! Sign up for Text Message Updates
- Where To Go: Maps
- Where To Stay: Lodging
- Where To Eat: Restaurants
We need you! Every rally needs volunteers. Our rally volunteers are involved because they love the sport and want to support the community. Road Marshals monitor closed intersections for safety! Spectator Marshals share their knowledge of the sport with the spectators while helping everyone have a fun, safe road-side experience! Control Volunteers check competitors in and out of racing stages, mark their stage times and count down competitors at the start line! All of these volunteers are valuable supporters of the event and the local community.
Event Volunteers get a limited edition event t–shirt, lunch and dinner while on the stages, and invitation to the awards party! If helping this crazy–fun sport in a great local community interests you, take a look at the volunteer information and sign up today.
Team Crew Members
The Croghan Recreation Park and Harrisville Fire Hall Rally HQ and Service Parks are full of action and entertainment during both days of the rally. In addition to admiring cutting-edge machinery and rubbing shoulders with great drivers, navigators and riders, crew members contribute to the competition through their pit support. Work from cleaning windshields to repairing a transmission is necessary and makes the difference between a good finish and a championship trophy! Some teams may post on the SpecialStage.com discussion forums or on Facebook that they are looking for crew members to help at the rally. Try contacting a team and put your rally skills to work for the team!
Spectator Guides will be available for purchase the week of the rally, September 15-21, 2014. The Spectator Guide includes competitor pictures and biographies, a daily rally schedule, a spectator area matrix and directions to each spectator location. Your unlimited spectator access guide is available for $10 at the following locations:
- Pastamore's, Main Street, Harrisville, NY 13684, 315.543.2112
- Nice 'N' Easy, Main Street, Croghan, NY 13327, 315.346.6393
- Nice 'N' Easy, Highway 812 and Highway 3, Pitcairn, NY 13648, 315.543.7618
- SATURDAY ONLYCroghan Recreation Park, 9578 Park Drive, Croghan, NY 13327
- SUNDAY ONLYHarrisville Volunteer Fire Hall, 14226 Church Street, Harrisville, NY 13648
This fall, Black River Stages Rally will focus on roads in northern Lewis County in the traditional autumn scenery of the North Country. The Saturday gravel roads offer spectators a variety of classic like the Texas, Jerdan Falls and Tidd special stages. The Sunday roads offer spectators a view of technical roads with jumps and sweeping corners in the competitor favorite Goose Pond, Jayville, and Fullerville special stages. In both Croghan and Harrisville areas, various activities and a selection of restaurants offer entertainment and enjoyment to the whole family.
- Race Car & Motorcycle Show on Saturday afternoon at the Croghan Island Mill, 9762 South Bridge Street, Croghan, NY 13327
- Race Car & Motorcycle Show on Sunday morning at the Main Street Scenic Overlook (next door to 8207 Main Street) in Harrisville, NY